Wednesday 14 August 2013

The ultimate makeup bag

I'm so in love...
It was my birthday on Sunday and I was spoilt rotten by some very dear friends (thank you dear friends).

The first present I opened was this simply divine makeup bag by American label J Crew in collaboration with Liberty Print (thank you Kat!!)

I can honestly say I have never known a makeup bag quite as beautiful or practical.

Here's why:
- The print is heavenly....it's feminine but not girlie, sophisticated and not unlike the greenhouse at Kew (tropic chic anyone?)
- It looks and feels like silk but is actually 100% cotton (far more practical). The inside lining is a clever shade of camel and made from a much sturdier cotton weave.
- It is the perfect size. Large enough to hold enough makeup for a weekend away but can also be folded when carrying a slightly smaller top up kit.
- The zip doesn't lacerate my hands when I'm delving in to find my hair grips swimming at the bottom (the bag opens at the top to form a natural bucket)

I'm afraid it's sold out (of course it is) but here's the link to buy anyway...you never know, it might just come back in stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment