Thursday 30 January 2014

Top of the Top Coats

Dark and stormy

I hear what you're thinking...
a) who has time to do an at home three-stage manicure?
b) I've got a really shaky left hand
c) I barely manage a swipe of mascara, let alone two coats and a top coat??

That may (all) be true. But can I just share a teeny weeny secret with you?

There is a top coat that is, in my humble opinion, the Ferrari of Top Coats. If you haven't yet heard of this product then I feel honoured to be introducing it to you. It's certainly saved me hundreds of £'s in manicures over the years.

(By the way, see that photo above? They're my nails 6 days after I painted them. Yes Sir).


Tell me more...
- It's readily available in the UK (£9 in Boots, £11.50 at Liberty, and £10.95 at John Lewis. You can also easily buy it online from Amazon. Prices start at £4).
- It lasts 10+ manicures
- Your nails are completely dry within 5 minutes (max), regardless of how quickly you just applied your second coat of colour.

In fact, I once accidentally did some hand washing having just applied Seche Vite and to my complete surprise my nails were just fine!

Now surely that's the ultimate test...


2 comments:

  1. Hiya Nat! Yes, Seche QD is my one and only top coat I use....and I have tried most on the market. I can't believe you guys have to pay 9 pounds for it tho, that's outrageous. I get my supply on ebay for about $4 USD a bottle.
    Hope you had a good time in Oz! And you just missed the heat wave!
    See you next time xx

    ReplyDelete