Friday 18 January 2013

Space NK "Lust-haves": FRIDAY





Happy Friday! We made it *phew*

I've grappled with myself all week trying to decide whether or not to reveal my final Space NK "lust-have" (and when it comes to perfume, the fewer people who know about it the better quite frankly!). But, I'm a nice person, what can I say...

Introducing APOM Pour Femme by Maison Francis Kurkdjian (£105*)

APOM stands for 'A Piece Of Me'. Interesting, no? I like to think its acronym courts mystery and desire (oh là là).

What you need to know:
The perfume takes its inspiration from the Middle East and incorporates orange blossom, cedar wood and ylang-ylang.  

Now, I'm no 'nose' but what I can tell you is that it makes me feel:
- very feminine
- very sexy
- ready to be wooed

I probably wouldn't wear APOM during the day, opting instead for a lighter, fresher scent such as Jo Malone's White Jasmine and Mint (my signature scent). That, or Kurkdjian's other perfume - 'Absolue Pour Le Matin' - which is the perfect counterpoint to APOM; a sophisticated, talcum-powdery cocktail of Bergamot, Sicilian Lemon, White Thyme, Lavender, Neroli and Violet. Wear it and people will quite literally stop you in the street to ask you what perfume you're wearing.

End of "Lust-have" Week
So there we have it. The end of my "lust-have" list. What's been your favourite?

* £105 for 70ml, eau de parfum, select Space NK stores. £115 if you buy it at Liberty or Selfridges. NB: APOM Pour Femme is currently missing from the Space NK website but it is available in select stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment