Tuesday 15 January 2013

Space NK "Lust-haves": TUESDAY





Happy Tuesday folks. 

Second on my list this week of "lust-haves" from Space NK is.... *drum roll*


I've always been intrigued by the By Terry range, ever since someone revealed to me that 'she' - Terry de Gunzberg - invented the Touche Eclat. *bows head*

If you've never heard of the brand, here's a quick introduction...

By Terry products are:
- spenny (average cost of product: £30-40)
- available exclusively at Space NK
- all smell like the rose perfume your gran used to wear (in a nice, powdery, knitted-cuddle-in-a-jar-kind-of-a-way). 

So what's so great about By Terry's Hyaluronic Eye Primer? 

Finding the best concealer on the planet has long been my mission. Have I found it yet? (Have I b*llocks...) 

But wait...By Terry's Hyaluronic Eye Primer just might be it. Here's why:

1. It's tinted* which means if the dark circles aren't too bad (depending on the day and the night preceding it), it can double up as a primer and a concealer (TICK).
2. Hyaluronic acid smooths out fine lines and reduces puffiness (TICK).
3. It doesn't seem to crease or settle into my fine lines?? (THIS IS MEGA).

I'm yet to buy it (because it's £31), but every time I wear it I'm impressed. Mainly about the no creasing. A 'Concealer That Doesn't Settle Into Fine Lines'? That surely is the Holy Grail of the beauty world after 'Eye Cream That Actually Works' .

Which under eye concealer have you found that works a treat?   

* Sadly the 'tinted' options do not yet stretch beyond fairly Caucasian skin tones but we can but hope that Terry will see the light soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment