Wednesday 16 January 2013

Space NK "Lust-haves": WEDNESDAY




This week I've decided to share 5 of my "lust-haves" which are all available at Space NK.

In at number 3 on my "lust-have" list is LIVING PROOF.

Of all the hair care brands for sale in Space NK the one that people keep talking about is American label Living Proof (for background on this award-winning brand click here). 

(True story):
Me: "Wow Georgia*, your hair is like sooo shiny! How do you get it like that?" ('Like' inserted here for dramatic effect)

Georgia: "You wouldn't believe it but I used to have the worst hair....excessively dry and brittle from all the dying...straightening it everyday... *furrows brow*... But(!) since I've been using Living Proof my hair has literally transformed! Never thought I could have hair like this in a million years". 

Tempted? You can pick up a RESTORE Starter Kit for £25 which includes:

1x Restore shampoo (60ml)
1x Restore conditioner (60ml)
1x Restore mask (28g)

Let me know how you get on!

PS - Oh and Jennifer Aniston uses it. Still need convincing? Didn't think so.

*Name changed to protect identity. She'll be mobbed, bless her, if I reveal who it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment